- Gear List
Cut fresh tracks of Mountain Lions and watch the hounds go to work. 5 day hunt with 1 guide/hounds man and 1 hunter.
- Species: Cougar
- Average Classification: 1 - 1
- Shot Opportunity: 95%
- Weapons: Shotgun, Rifle, Muzzleloader, Cross Bow, Archery
- Hunt Catalog #: NV-ML-MB-1
- Tag Availability: Draw
Opportunity for a big Tom is always there.
August 10, 2019 - February 29, 2020
- Price: $6,050.00
Hunts are booked with a 50% deposit and balance paid 30 days prior to your hunt.
Nevada, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
If you've never experienced the thrill of watch a pack of highly trained hounds work a track of smart old Tom you're missing out! One of the most exciting and action packed hunting opportunities available.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Backpack Tent?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House/Trailer
3 - Wall Tent
2 - Backpack Tent
1 - Client Provided/Hotel
More information on Lodging & Accommodations can be provided by your Adventure Specialist upon request.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information on Menu & Food can be provided by your Adventure Specialist upon request.
- Physical Conditions: Heavy Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information on Physical Conditions can be provided by your Adventure Specialist upon request.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
More information regarding transportation is available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
OPTIONAL: Small Video Camera w/extra batteries GPS – Garmin Legend, 60GX, Oregon Range Finder - highly recommended - Leica, Nikon Gaiters: Outdoor Research Crocs, Mtn Hardware, Kenetrek, Kuiu, Sitka Sunblock – SPF 30 – Important in desert country and for fair skin Safety Blanket - light wt. Foil type. Cell phone or satellite phone – handheld, Iridium or Globalstar w/extra battery and charger in some locations Water Filter or Water Purification Tablets or Liquid Small notepad and pencil/pen Specialty foods/snacks/jerky/gum or other food you enjoy.
What Outfitter Provides
- More information regarding items provided by outfitter are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Pad - Thermarest Neo Air (only needed if wall tent or backpack style accomodations)
- Waterproof stuff/compression sack
- Boots( 1 or 2 pair) - Zamberlan Guide 960 GTX and Ibex or any other of the name brand quality boots
- Camp Footwear - Tevas, Crocs, Tennis shoes
- Insulated vest for later coldweather hunts (Oct-Dec) – Down or synthetic fill – Sitka, Browning, Russel,
- Raingear – KUIU, Marmot, Browning, Sitka, Russel Raintamer 2
- Head Cap/Beanie - KUIU or Sitka
- Shirt - Long Sleeve - KUIU Merino Wool Zip T, Sitka Core or Traverse Zip T, Russel Explorer
- Pants – KUIU Attack or Guide Pants, KUIU Tiberon Clothing, Sitka Asent Pants, Russel APX, First Lite Merino Wool
- Smart Wool Socks (2/3 pair for a 5 day hunt) - Bridgedale Trekkers or Kenetrek, Kuiu
- Moleskin, Blister pads, athletic tape, duct tape
- Comfortable travel clothes or fresh hunt clothes to change into if we are at a nice base camp
- Jacket - Lightweight KUIU Super Down, Sitka Kelvin Jacket and Vest or Russel APXg2 Scent Stop Fleece
- Gloves – KUIU Glove System, fleece, or knit shooting gloves. Later hunts will require wool or a weather/waterproof glove.
- Shirt - Synthetic T-Shirt- KUIU, Russel, Sitka,
- Underwear Boxer Briefs - Sitka, Under Armour
- Thermal Underwear Top/Bottoms
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring